Types of Memberships
Full or Retired Transportation Professional - Individuals that directly or indirectly provide transportation services. $35/per person per year (calendar).
Corporate - Vendors and/or providers rendering services or supplies to transportation systems and agencies. Non-voting privileges. $150/per provider per year (calendar).
Benefits of WAMM Membership
- Opportunity to become a certified state-recognized Mobility Manager
- Valuable networking opportunities and peer sharing.
- Exposure to national experts in the field of transportation.
- Inclusion of a united group working toward improving mobility.
- Participation in legislative days, member conference calls, and mobility manager listserv.
- Participation in monthly member-only conference calls.
- Opportunity to attend two statewide conferences.
- Subcommittee leadership opportunities.
- Enhanced credibility as a member of a nationally recognized Mobility Management Association.
WAMM Membership Application